keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2016

Free Random Steam Premium Game Keys | Free Steam Product Keys

I just added some new premium Steam game keys to the database, so you can go to claim few for your own purposes :D. I maybe add few expensive keys tomorrow, so feel free to contact me and let me know what game keys you want i add. Right now i have few ideas about those games. Like i thought to add Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V)
But i think everybody have it all ready, but if not then it is time to get it, for free. And second option i thought is Arma 3. I don't even have it myself, but maybe it is time to get it and same time give it to few of you. And last but not least i thought to buy few game keys for Farming Simulator 17. Yeah i know it is not for everyone, like it is not shooting and hard action, but i personally like those Farming Simulators. I actually had one few years ago and it was really nice game to play and i have heard very much good things about the newer ones. So, why not. But like i said, you have the power :D Let me know what games you want. Most three requested games will be on giveaway tomorrow. So see you tomorrow with lot of new Steam game keys.


    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
Ei kommentteja:
Write kommenttia